Balasana (Child's Pose)
- Come to a kneeling position
- Fold forward over your thighs
- Let your hips sink toward your heels
- Knees can be together or apart
- Feet can be together or apart
- Arms can reach out in front, or down to the heels
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.